Jul 8, 2012

Mini Photo Shoot

So my friend and I did a small photo shoot today, at Greeley Park in Nashua. When I say small I just mean me and her. We were hoping for two others, but they couldn't make it. Anyway it was hot out, and I was wearing layers of clothing. I wore a black spandex shorts underneath the skirt, because the skirt is too short, a sports bra underneath a nonsleeve thick turtleneck, and a jacket type thing with no sleeves but it has a cape. Luckily I had brought water with me!

We both had fun taking photos of each other. My friend went as Dave from Homestuck. Don't ask me what it is, because I barely know what it is. If you do know what it is, you probably were at Anime Boston this year, because there was a WHOLE MESS of them! Anyway, here are some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment