Aug 15, 2011

The Doctor is Tired. Very Tired

Bleh. It's only eight thirty at night where I am, and I'm very tired. I'm like fighting my sleep as we speak. It's not very fun. I went to bed at ten last night and woke up at 7. Why? Because I had to work! I don't mind, its just that I rather sleep in... sleeping in is always fun. I'm working all this week. :) and I'm very happy that I am (just minus the very tired part). I'm going to have to suck it up, because school starts soon, and I'll be waking up around five thirty in the morning. That's an hour and half earlier! And I have to be in school for six hours! My job is only like half of that! (I'm an intern). I know that nobody reads this. But I don't care. It's MY blog and I get to do what I want... even though no one will read what I type :( One follower isn't very good. I want to have at least three or more. Other than that I don't really care. Now I'm just rambling...
The title has the word "Doctor" in it, because of the British show Doctor Who which is so funny! :D I love that show! Especially the Tenth Doctor played by David Tennant (favorite doctor). My favorite aliens from that show is the fat things. I don't know what their called, other than fat things. They are so cute!


Aren't they cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment