Sep 12, 2011

Tired As Usual

Guess what?! I''m tired! Nothing's new there... It's the third week of school, and the first Monday of the school year. And I don't feel like going to school, as usual... I go through these phases of "I don't really care", "I don't want to go to school", etc. It's sometimes annoying, but it's me... Over the weekend, I went to New England Institute of Art, down in Boston, Mass. Even though the tour was short, I liked the school. If I'm going there, my dad says that I'm going to have to get a dorm. Which I actually don't really mind, because there are these Independent Apartments, where you can get a apartment with a room mate or by your self, and the school will give you $120 card to Shaws or some food shopping place. So I get to live by myself and fend for myself if I were to go to school. I like to be anti-social sometimes.
On Sunday, my friend and I, (and my dad as a GPS) went to a POWWOW at Parker's Maple Barn. It was a small thing, they had nice shops too. I bought a hat that says Native Pride on it. My friend bought a ring, and a bone necklace. Yes, real bones. We also saw some fur...which I think almost made me want to go become a vegitarian. I also saw a rattle, that was made out of a turtle shell and a deer hoof... But other than that it was okay. I say okay, because it wasn't exactly what I was expecting... Most of the "Native Americans" were white... not to be racist or anything...its just that most of them didn't look like Native Americans. And their tribal dances were sort of slow... but I loved the music, which was just drums and them singing.
And now it's back to school... At least I finished my yucky homework early...

No comments:

Post a Comment