Sep 5, 2011

Birthdays & Jobs

Blegh. I started school last Wednesday... Not sure if I already mentioned that... I don't feel like going back to look at my previous posts hahaha. And I have a four day weekend. And as of right now. I'm on my last day of my four day weekend. And now I have to suffer four days of school before the weekend. Two days in school, and I'm already having senior-it-us. or whatever. So today I spend it on making three birthday cards and one present, and watching Planet Earth during this. My back hurts... I was sitting on my couch while creating cards, and the couch was in a slanted position, since it's usually much more comfitable. But apparently too long in the position, my back hurts.
Also I'm trying to find a job. I called Michael's and PETCO on Thursday. Michael's hiring manager wasn't in till the following day. PETCO said that they would be doing interviews this week. Let's hope that they call me. Because I seriously need a job. This upcoming weekend, I'm busy. Saturday I'm going to Boston, for a college open house, and after that I'm going to a birthday party. And the next day, I'm going to a POW WOW. For those who don't know what a POW WOW is. It's a festival for Native Americans. Anyone can go, and see them. And since I'm a Native American fanatic, I'm going. At least I'm going to a POW WOW before I die. Now I need to go to Ireland....

No comments:

Post a Comment